Dining in Toronto

Dining in Toronto
I, Mili Jain, am not a critic, foodie, restaurant owner, aspiring chef, promoter or dining connoisseur. I am simply a girl who knows what she likes and what she doesn't, especially when it comes to the social side of life!

I challenged myself (and some unsuspecting friends) to discover our city! To eat at those restaurants we drive by 100 times and never go into. To venture to areas we’ve never discovered and just step out of our own comfort zone. For whatever reason you find yourself here, whether I forced you to follow me or you stumbled upon this page, I hope you will find something that will help create your own adventure and inspire you to try something new.

I challenged myself to try everything ONCE, and to make THE CITY MINE!

And so a non-blogger continues to blog...

Friday, January 28, 2011

Winterlicious is here!

Its that time of year again where new restos and old favourites open their doors for the city to experience everything they have to offer out of their kitchen at sometimes reasonable fixed price.  Winterlicious is upon us yet again which means alot of eating out and more food adventures to embark on.

This year I'm trying a few new places and a tried and true favourite of mine.  On my list so far are:

93 Harbord
Toula
Bangok Garden

Why these places you ask?  Well let me be honest, the menu speaks for itself at all three!  I am most looking forward to Toula because  few years ago I went there for a summerlicious lunch and it was by far the best 'licious ding experience I've had.  So many options and the food is AMAZING.  Not to mention the view from atop the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel. 

Hope that you too are embarking on some Winterlicious escapades and do share them!

Toula Restaurant at the Westin Harbour Castle

93 Harbord

Bangkok Garden 

No comments:

Post a Comment