Dining in Toronto

Dining in Toronto
I, Mili Jain, am not a critic, foodie, restaurant owner, aspiring chef, promoter or dining connoisseur. I am simply a girl who knows what she likes and what she doesn't, especially when it comes to the social side of life!

I challenged myself (and some unsuspecting friends) to discover our city! To eat at those restaurants we drive by 100 times and never go into. To venture to areas we’ve never discovered and just step out of our own comfort zone. For whatever reason you find yourself here, whether I forced you to follow me or you stumbled upon this page, I hope you will find something that will help create your own adventure and inspire you to try something new.

I challenged myself to try everything ONCE, and to make THE CITY MINE!

And so a non-blogger continues to blog...

Friday, May 18, 2012

Loving Long Weekend

It's May 2-4 Weekend which means only one thing- the official kick off to those long awaited summer months.  From here on out its nothing but sunny skies, open toe shoes, summer dresses and patio hopping!  I can't wait!

It's been a long week and I'm fortunate enough to get Friday off for every long weekend in the summer - thank you advertising and hello 4 day weekends :)

There's plenty to do this weekend and here's a few things that you can do and hopefully I'll be checking out too!

Friday Nights @ The Rom - The Out Film Festival
Toronto Blue Jays vs. New York Yankees
Marben Fridays  - 90s Hip Hop and R&B
Artisans at the Distillery - Outdoor arts and crafts showcase
Ward Island - Picnic Time

Enjoy the long weekend everyone and most of all be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment