Dining in Toronto

Dining in Toronto
I, Mili Jain, am not a critic, foodie, restaurant owner, aspiring chef, promoter or dining connoisseur. I am simply a girl who knows what she likes and what she doesn't, especially when it comes to the social side of life!

I challenged myself (and some unsuspecting friends) to discover our city! To eat at those restaurants we drive by 100 times and never go into. To venture to areas we’ve never discovered and just step out of our own comfort zone. For whatever reason you find yourself here, whether I forced you to follow me or you stumbled upon this page, I hope you will find something that will help create your own adventure and inspire you to try something new.

I challenged myself to try everything ONCE, and to make THE CITY MINE!

And so a non-blogger continues to blog...

Friday, June 18, 2010

SUMMERLICIOUS IS HERE!!!

Visit http://wx.toronto.ca/inter/se/restaurants.nsf/Summerlicious?Openform for all the participating restaurants and menus. On my short list:

Domani Restaurant and Wine Bar
The Drake Hotel
Edo
Eight Wine Bar and Restaurant
Joy Bistro
Jump
Kultura
La Fenice
Latinada
Matisse
Rosewater
Senses
Trapezzi Supper Club
The Roosevelt Room
Trevor Kitchen and Bar
Tutti Matti
Ultra Supper Club
Vaticano

:)

Follow up Post - Toronto Life has made up their own short list of the best Summerlicious venues:
http://www.torontolife.com/features/best-summerlicious-2010/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=WeeklyDishnewsletter&utm_content=1041135938&utm_campaign=WeeklyDish-June222010&utm_term=BestofSummerlicious

No comments:

Post a Comment